We all want a fresh and healthy vajayjay right? I know I do. I tried using vaginal washes only to find out that the ingredients or chemicals are just as bad as soaps. For a long time I avoided using soaps in this area because soaps are a no no down there. While this is effective I still wanted something to use down there to feel so fresh and so clean. However, I wanted to make sure that what I used wouldn't be to harsh on my girl. I decided to look for something that was natural.
A while back I received some wipes from a new company called Sweet Spot Labs. The company was supposed to be known for using all natural products that wouldn't be to harsh for your sweet spots. When I went on a hunt for a natural cleaner I discovered Sweet Spot Labs had a gentle wash. I went to my local store and decided to grab a bottle of the Coconut Lime gentle wash. Here are my thoughts.
First let's talks pros:
- The price is reasonable considering it's an all natural product. We all know sometimes all natural products can be pricey.
- The scent is okay it's not over powering and you can tell it doesn't have a lot of perfumes. This is a good thing because you don't want to throw your PH balance off.
- It is said to be 97% natural. This makes me feel comfortable because like I said I don't want to use harsh chemicals down there.
- It rinses well. This product doesn't get really soapy so it's easy to rinse off. This is good because you don't want any soapy residue in your sweet spot. It's doesn't feel good nor is it good for you.
- It can also be used as a shaving cream for the bikini area. The creamy texture makes it easy to shave with and it's better than shaving with a shaving cream or gel that has harsh chemicals.
- It makes you feel fresh and clean down there. Like I said for the most part I don't use anything to clean my girl just water. When I use the gentle wash I feel more fresher and cleaner than usual.
I really only have one con for the Sweet Spot Lab gentle wash. It is said the product can be used as a body wash. I tried to use it all over my body the first use and it didn't lather enough for me. I like a lot of soap on my body and the gentle wash wasn't enough for me.
All in all I like this product especially considering it's natural and doesn't irritate me Sweet Spot. I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a gentle cleanser.
Peace and Love,
*this is not a sponsored review*