Fall is here…. that means sweaters and booties and boots. Yes!!! I love fall. It just seems the the fashion is so chic and wonderful!!!!
While I love fall, I always feel like I never have enough tops for the season. I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on tops so I decide to take a trip to my favorite Goodwill. When I say I scored… I scored!!! They had pink tag items 50% percent off. I went on a pink tag hunt down. I walk always with 4 tops and a pair of Gap khakis for my son. My total price was $25.
The first item is an INC open cardigan
Next is a DKNY turtleneck sweater
Here we have a Liz Claiborne turtleneck sweater
Lauren by Ralph Lauren sweater
Old Navy polk-a-dot chambray top
These tops will definitely be a great addition to my fall wardrobe.
Here are some tips to enhance your thrifting experience:
- Learn the additional sale days. Most thrift stores offer sales.
- Give yourself time to really shop around. Check out everything you never know what you may find
- Set a budget. While everything is cheap you don’t want to go overboard
- Wearcclothes you can try items over. Leggings, tank top or t-shirt.
- Pick up everything you like and then make final selections. Items go fast so if you like it hold on to it or you will lose it.
- Have an idea of what you want, but don’t limit yourself. I knew I wanted sweaters and blazers but I also was open for a good score if it was in my budget.